- Water bottles are not allowed in the studios but can be left in the waiting area cubbies
- Anything left behind will be donated monthly so please check our waiting are for lost items
- Dance shoes ONLY allowed in the studios
- Students must come to class with their hair neatly off their face and dress in the proper dance attire. See Dress Code under General Info
- Please DO NOT drop your dancer off any earlier than 10 minutes before their class starts
Dropoff and Pickup Procedures
All younger aged students must be brought into the studio by a parent or guardian, and also, you must come inside to get your dancer after class is over. DO NOT let your dancer walk alone across the parking lot to get to your car.
Please DO NOT park in our lot near the entrance doors for safety reasons. It will be blocked off this year. If you’d like to park, feel free to go to the Optech end of the building to wait for your dancer and then rejoin the pickup line when it gets close to your dancers class ending.
Some of our classes are production size and there can be many cars in the parking lot at one time. Please be aware of moving bodies!
2022 Dancin'Fusion Opening Dance Rehearsal DIVA